Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition!

Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs!

Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders.

As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to sign this petition, and it's super easy. You just follow the link and add your first name, last name, email address, and zip code, and voila! You're done!

Now this is kind of like Presidential elections. If you don't vote, you loose the right to complain!

So, get off your tushies and sign the petition, for cyrin' out loud! 

Sign the AHDA petition! 

Namasté,
Abi

2 comments:

Prospector John said...

I do not have migraine, but I read about it because my wife does. Reading this blog makes me aware of how many people suffer from this terrible problem.
Before coming to this site, I read about dehydration caused from so much vomiting due to migraine! Your post about surgery for migraine scares me.

Came across this article about causes of symptoms http://john000.hubpages.com/hub/Migraine-SymptomsSound-Light-Smell-Numbness-Pounding-Aura-Vomiting-and-MSG
And,yes, signing the petition!

Jessica said...

this is a really important issue - I support this petition.

p.s. I signed this petition as well. :)