Friday, November 21, 2008

Migraine Truth, a New Blogger on the Scene

I've been a bit AWOL recently. Dealing with my own family and health issues. While I wasn't around, a new Migraine blogger has appeared on the scene. Arabella started a new blog she named Migraine Truth, she says "because I'm tired of misconceptions, misunderstandings and outright lies." Wow.

Arabella is taking on some of the sites and blogs many Migraine bloggers don't or won't. Why not? I can't speak for others, but I generally don't because I don't have time to deal with retaliation. I've seen what some of these people do when someone writes something about them, and it's something they don't like.

Great job, Arabella! I hope to see you around and blogging for a very, very long time.

Namaste,
Abi

3 comments:

Sustainable Living Dojo said...

Hi Abi,
In response to your request for blog links, here's a recent one from me: A Migraine Story.

I'd love your honest feedback, and Migraine Truth's as well.
Wishing you a pain-free day,
Alexandra (who had migraines in the postpartum period with both my kids, but has switched to other chronic conditions now...)

Abigail said...

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks for your comments and link. I'll add you to my blogroll!

Namaste,
Abi

prozac said...

Definitely good to see one more taking up the task, especially if she continues to speak about what its really like. So many people get the wrong idea largely because the wrong idea is so easy to find, especially on the Internet.