Thursday, July 03, 2008

Interesting Book Review Site

Living Well with Migraine Disease and Headaches: What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You...That You Need to Know (Living Well) Living Well with Migraine Disease and Headaches: What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You...That You Need to Know by Teri Robert


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
The most helpful migraine and headache book to date. Ms. Robert tells it like it is and provides more information than any doctor has time to provide. Based on solid science as well as personal experience -- both her own and that of case studies.



Offers not only information, but hope and inspiration.


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

This book is off the star chart! You are so right!

As I've said over and over again, this book saved my life. Before I read it, I didn't know anything about preventives or that I should expect better then the so-so care I was recieving.

Ms. Robert does not mince words - she tells it like it is - and that's why I love her!!!!